Develop your Quranic literacy with a holistic overview of the entire Quran during Ramadan with Sh Mohammed Nizami, providing summaries and thought provoking insights to enable you to meaningfully engage with God and connect the invaluable points He makes.
This is a unique opportunity to make this Ramadan the most productive one you have ever achieved. Alongside the daily readings and substantial recorded seminars to get through, we have live sessions every other day, as well as daily lessons and discussions on our dedicated forum.
A lot of us want to get through the entire Qur’an, but whether it’s distractions or boredom, it rarely happens meaningfully, if at all! So this is that opportunity you might have been looking for – not only to go through the Quran, but to do so in a way that’ll leave you really informed and with something of substance to take beyond Ramadan (as we’re supposed to).
We will have a dedicated message group (Telegram app) where all participants can engage. Welcome to your online masjid, Ramadan 2021!
To sign up: click here!
How to use the Program
- Read the allotted portion (a few times if you can!).
- Watch the video for that portion. The videos are numbered for the corresponding Ramadan day For example, 2. The Cow is for the second day of Ramadan, and 5. The Family of Amram is for the fifth day of Ramadan.
- Join the live seminar (see schedule) which covers the last couple/few days of readings for a deeper dive into key passages/narratives, and to ask questions on the related reading. You’ll still need to do the reading and watch the pre-recorded sessions for that day as well.
- Stay tuned to the dedicated Telegram forum for updates and Quranic musings (short videos and audio)
- You can read and watch the videos as many times as you want! I’ve simply put in place a schedule (see below) to help people manage the content consistently throughout Ramadan, and so that they’re prepared for the seminar.
- If you’re busy and you want to binge read and watch a few days material in one go, and then attend the live session a couple of days later, that’s not a problem. Be sure to make notes of your questions so that you remember them later on.
The Schedule for the Quran Ramadan Sessions on Zoom (approx 1.5 hrs):
- 13th Tuesday: 8.30pm
- 16th Friday: 9pm
- 18th Sunday: 9pm
- 20th Tuesday: 9pm
- 22nd Thursday: 9pm
- 24th Saturday: 9.30pm
- 26th Monday: 9.30pm
- 29th Thursday: 9.30pm
- 2nd Sunday: 9.30pm
- 4th Tuesday: 9.30pm
- 6th Thursday: 9.30pm
- 8th Saturday: 9.30pm
- 10th Monday: 9.30pm